Come and along and learn how to start constructing your garden to grow your own organic nutrient dense food. Prefabricated or professionally built garden beds are expensive and not always suited to your particular space. If you’ve always wanted to build your own garden but didn’t know where to start then this is the day for you. Learn all about the required hand tools and power tools and all the fastening on offer and the correct way to use them. The day will include,
– Square and rectangular raised garden bed construction
– Hexagon raised garden bed constrcution
– Learn all about the tools, fixtures and fastenings required to take control of your own garden construction.
– Discover some of the amazing hand tools available that make many tasks easier, construction more accurate and enjoyable. Pressure clamps, pry bars, levels, speed square, etc
– Day will include demonstration and use of power tools such as drills, drivers, drop saws, mitre saws, circular saws, angle grinders, Hammer drills, Reciprocating saws, and the multitude of attachments available and how to use them safely and effectively.
– Learn about the various quality levels of tools available and what is best for you.
– On the day you will get hands on experience building raised garden beds and using each tool.
– Learn about what safety gear you need and how to equip yourself in a cost effective manner.
This workshop is hosted by Brendan, the owner of Big Little Farm, a self sufficient farm.
Interested in having this class as your next team building corporate event or private function. Get in contact