Making iced tea with lemon myrtle, rosehips, jasmine, and hibiscus is a simple and delicious way to cool off during the summer months. The combination of these ingredients creates a unique flavor that is sure to please. Here is a quick and easy guide to making the perfect iced tea.
4 tablespoons of dried lemon myrtle leaves
2 tablespoons of dried rosehips
2 tablespoons of dried jasmine
2 tablespoons of dried hibiscus
6 cups of cold water
4 tablespoons of honey (optional)
Instructions: 1. Place the dried herbs in a large pot and add 6 cups of cold water.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, and then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Strain the mixture, discarding the solids, and pour the liquid into a large pitcher.
4. Add honey to the pitcher if desired for sweetness.
5. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to cool for several hours.
6. Serve the iced tea over ice and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves if desired.